Thursday, August 03, 2006

SBS Transit Balance Sheet

After reviewing the balance sheet of SMRT, we would take a look at the SBS balance sheet. The public transport company had applied just before the deadline to "adjust" fares.


SBSearnings
SBSgraph


SBS is profitable but of a much lesser scale than SMRT. However, their profit after tax increased slightly in the last Financial Year despite of the rising oil prices. They had, like SMRT made record profit in the previous year. I can also point out to the greatly increased dividend to shareholders in the last two years.

Again, I have no head for business. Hopefully, someone else can make use of the figures and explain the finanical situation more clearly.

Technorati: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to be authorative or clever in any way. It was based on rambling of a half crazed creature, so treat it as such and let it be! I was asked to keep my dangerous thoughts and unbalanced views all in one safe place , and so I did. Objectivity, Accuracy, Responsiblity and any High Standards are certainly not part of this blog's features. However, I must stress that I do not strive to mislead people, confuse people, and much less undermine our national strategy.