Saturday, May 15, 2004

Who, What and Why

I had never realised that expressing my inner thoughts and feelings into words is this tough. Well, perhaps it's because I am no writer and my thoughts are somewhat disjointed and writing disorganised. For that, I apologised in advance.

I don't not seek attention, I am not interested in what you think of wert. However, I do certainly love to hear what you think about wert's view/outlook/hobbies constructively if possible. (Yes, I already know that I am a no life loser. Thank you)

I must say that I am a lost little soul, with little if any direction of life. Alas, I am no longer a carefree teenager and had already enter the "What if I had..." phase of life. I feel so old and restricted, baring a quarter of a century old, but already feeling that life is a repeating cycle of escalating unpleasant chores. Well, at least I am pretty sure it will get less and less pleasant. I am not altogether suicidal or anything. It's just that I had lost the ability to dream, but luckily for my sanity I can still hope.

My hope is that through this blog wert can begin the journey to discover wert's own self and learn to dream again. I know it's kinda of ambitious, but there is hope.....There always is. :)

Well, I guess people remember far more unhappy events that happy ones. Happy events is always so short and brief. But that's what people all lived for : just that one moment of pure joy. So, if I can achieve that during my lifetime, I should be satisfied.



This is fast turning into a self consoling session.....But I think it's one of rare things that I can do rather well and sometimes just too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to be authorative or clever in any way. It was based on rambling of a half crazed creature, so treat it as such and let it be! I was asked to keep my dangerous thoughts and unbalanced views all in one safe place , and so I did. Objectivity, Accuracy, Responsiblity and any High Standards are certainly not part of this blog's features. However, I must stress that I do not strive to mislead people, confuse people, and much less undermine our national strategy.