Saturday, July 22, 2006

wert is reborn?

wert who started this blog more than two years with a grand total of two posts during the period is back.

Who is this wert, you might ask. wert is wert. wert is what you make of him. wert is what you think of him in your heart. Hopefully, you will more of him in due course.

Why is he back? Where had he gone?

When I started this blog two years ago, it's mainly out of frustration. I forgotten the reason why but I was feeling fairly down then. But I want just to write down some of feelings then. I am not a natural writer and thoughts don't convert easily to words.

Then why did you come back? It's mainly because of this article. I realised that no matter how badly I wrote or how silly my thoughts are, I can find a niche in the blogsphere. I know I am capable of setting up a pretty nice blog, now I want to challenge myself to writing one.

I can see myself writing more on local affairs and maybe on tech stories.




Technorati: , , .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back :-)

Thu Jul 27, 12:59:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to be authorative or clever in any way. It was based on rambling of a half crazed creature, so treat it as such and let it be! I was asked to keep my dangerous thoughts and unbalanced views all in one safe place , and so I did. Objectivity, Accuracy, Responsiblity and any High Standards are certainly not part of this blog's features. However, I must stress that I do not strive to mislead people, confuse people, and much less undermine our national strategy.