Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tech is the girl new best friend

What do women want?
A question asked by millions of men. Diamonds are out and plasma TV are new in thing for women.

The Girls Gone Wired survey of 1400 women and 700 men aged 15 to 49, found that more than three quarters of women would choose a plasma TV over a diamond solitaire necklace. The survey was commissioned by the Oxygen Network, a female owned and operated cable TV channel.

Could that be anyway related to diamonds being more common and cheaper and thus less exclusive? OR could the myth of women being clueless with tech just a myth? Let's see what else the survey uncovered.I must say that I am surprised by some of the results. Not that I think women are incapable of utilising technology, but I would have thought they would prefer shoes to a Sony Handycam. Well, well this only shows how out of touch I am with the whims of women.

The old flame and new love.















Technorati: , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to be authorative or clever in any way. It was based on rambling of a half crazed creature, so treat it as such and let it be! I was asked to keep my dangerous thoughts and unbalanced views all in one safe place , and so I did. Objectivity, Accuracy, Responsiblity and any High Standards are certainly not part of this blog's features. However, I must stress that I do not strive to mislead people, confuse people, and much less undermine our national strategy.